Please review all of the following information before your appointment. Feel free to call us at (469) 299-9800 with any questions you may have regarding your visit.
Confirming your Appointment:
At Vanguard Diagnostic, we make every effort to confirm each appointment; but if you haven’t heard from us or in the event you need to postpone your visit, please call (469) 299-9800 at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to take information and answer your questions.
Appointments not confirmed may be canceled and given to emergency patients. If you don’t arrive for a confirmed appointment, you may incur a fee.
What to bring with you:
Please bring your complete insurance information. To save time feel free to download our Patient Intake Form (needs to be a similar form as the hyperlink except not DFW MRI, but instead Vanguard Diagnostic) here or we will be glad to help you complete the form at our facility. A friend or family member is welcome to accompany you.
If you want a companion to sit with you during the MRI, we will gladly accommodate him or her, but that person must also be free of external or internal metal just as you are.
What not to bring:
Please leave all metallic objects such as jewelry, watches, coins, etc. at home. Small security lockers are available at our facilities for keys, wallets, and other personal items.
You may be surprised to learn that many cosmetics contain metallic substances. For that reason, please avoid using any make-up the day of your appointment.
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. A FEW PEOPLE CANNOT RECEIVE AN MRI OR NEED SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS.
If you have any of the following objects or conditions it may interfere with your MRI. Please call us immediately and tell us if you:
- Have a cardiac pacemaker
- Have a prosthetic heart value
- Have a surgical clip, bone or joint replacement, or any metallic implant
- At any time held a job in a metal-working industry or one in which you may have been exposed to metallic dust or splinters
- Have any Clip-On, Clip-In, Weaves, Micro Rings, or any other kind of Hair Extensions
- Have suffered a shrapnel wound
- Have any metallic chips or splinters in the eye
- Are pregnant, or think you might be
- Weigh more than 300 pounds
- Suffer from claustrophobia
Health Care is Our Mission
Same-Day Appointments are Available.